Location Online - Virtual
The past decade in Healthcare has, no doubt, seen tremendous change and disruption – with more to come in 2020. Status quo is not an option. Successful healthcare organizations of the future are those that realize they need to fundamentally do things differently and are willing to experiment and be bold.
From digital disruption to alternative Healthcare delivery channels to “payvider” models, Healthcare organizations need to know what trends are coming and how to meet them head-on.
Join Point B Healthcare experts and learn:
- How digital is disrupting Healthcare, with a look at organizations that are leveraging technologies to improve care and patient experience.
- How disruption and innovation will dictate the need for creative solutions in 2020.
- Why the popularity and use of alternative health care delivery channels will continue to grow.
- Why process improvement remains king with Healthcare organizations given the movement to value-based payment which rewards organizations based on specific outcomes.
- How the “payvider” model will bring greater effectiveness to health plans and providers.
Who should register:
This webinar is designed for leaders in Healthcare in both the payor and provider industries and others interested in the upcoming challenges in the Healthcare landscape and how to address them.
This will be an interactive conversation, so your questions and insights are welcome.
About the speakers:
Karen Curtis and Susan Kanvik are Senior Directors in Point B’s Healthcare practice. They each have over 30 years advising Healthcare clients on their most strategic challenges. Both have been recognized as one of the Nation’s Top 25 Consultants in Healthcare by Consulting magazine.