Experience in technology and professional services, managing cross-functional teams and guiding initiatives focused on identifying new opportunities, generating insights, initiating change, and developing partnerships. Areas of focus include facilitation, curriculum development, program design, and project management.
- Fellow, Starting Bloc Institute for Social Innovation
- Founder, Alpine Athletic Development, supporting the Afghan Ski Challenge
- Eagle Scout
- BS in Economics, University of Puget Sound
- BA in Business Leadership, University of Puget Sound
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt