I have 17+ years of expertise as both an investor and a strategic advisor to entrepreneur CEOs and founders. My background includes significant experience in go-to-market strategy and execution, product management, capital formation, venture finance, international operations, and business development. Prior to joining the Point B Capital team, I served as managing director of M Island Group, an early-stage investment and advisory firm. I have made seed-stage investments in several ventures in vertical software, mobile entertainment, energy IT, and branded consumer products.
- Former board member, NPower
- Former board member, Music Northwest
- Advisory board member, Keiretsu Forum
- B.A. in Economics, University of Washington
- Executive MBA/Owner President Management Program, Harvard Business School