I am the founder and President of Point B Capital, which invests in VC-stage enterprise technology companies strategic to Point B. Point B Capital’s investment platform leverages its close relationship with Point B Consulting, a highly regarded national consulting practice (named the #1 Medium-sized workplace by Fortune magazine) with a talent pool of 950 (averaging 17 years of experience) serving 300+ large and enterprise clients each year.
I joined Point B as its first employee in 1995 and led in a variety of management consulting roles the first 15 years after 6 years with Andersen Consulting (Accenture). Since launching Point B Capital in 2010, I have been involved across more than 25 Point B Capital investments and remain active in supporting Point B Consulting’s clients, including Point B's work with Private Equity firms and their portfolio companies, Corporate Development offices, and other corporate VCs (CVCs). I bring an uncommon perspective on the imperative & challenges of improving corporate innovation, having spent 21 years consulting both large and enterprise companies, helping enterprise technology startups navigate corporate customer environments since 2010, and building a diverse network that connects across localized market startup ecosystems, Silicon Valley and other VCs, PE firms, and other CVCs.
- The W Fund (University of Washington early-stage venture fund) Investment Committee
- RevTech Ventures (Dallas-based retail tech early-stage venture fund) Mentor
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS) National Board of Managers
- Fast Forward (wholly-owned Venture Philanthropy arm of NMSS) Advisory Board
- Past NMSS Northwest Chapter Board Chair
- B.S., cum laude, Pacific Lutheran University